Ladies, always try to draw attention to the parts of your body you love and away from the parts you are not happy with.
I often hear women complaining about thick thighs so below find some tricks to disguise them.
- Avoid tight, clingy garments and pale colours on your bottom half.
- A-lined or fit and flare dresses highlight the waist and hide the thighs.
- A-lined skirts teamed with a pretty top draw the attention to your upper body.
- If you have a waistline, highlight it (most ladies tend to hide their waist)
- Choose shorts with a wide leg made from a light weight fabric that just falls as a stiff fabric may add bulk.
- Avoid faded jeans or jeans with rips and patches.
- A well- fitting, dark indigo, straight or skinny legged pair of jeans will work, teamed with a top that’s not too long, and layered with a jacket.
- Avoid pants with side pocket, zippers or any detail on the thigh area.
- Wear wide legged pants teamed with a body skimming top.
- Vertical Stripes will give the illusion of slenderness and elongate your legs.
- Avoid tops that finish at your widest point
- Maxi dresses, finishing just above the ankle, are very flattering and are trendy at the moment
- If you feel comfortable in a long-lined top, go for an asymmetrical hemline.
- Utilise your colourful accessories to draw the attention to your upper body.
- Choose tops with patterns, prints and ruffles.
The right outfit can make your body appear longer and leaner.