Did you know it only takes seven seconds to make that first impression – and you don’t get a second chance to make it!
- Do you want to learn how to dress for your body shape?
- Have you heard of the terminology Square, Triangle and Apple and not know what it means?
- Do you want learn how to layer your garments?
- Do you want to learn about different cuts, fabrics, colour tone and styles?
- Do you want to learn what length your garments should be?
- Do want to appear tall and thinner?
Are there garments in your wardrobe you don’t know how to wear or not sure if they look good? Bring four garments with you and we can have a play.
My Workshops are a fun and affordable way to learn about what to wear and what not to wear.
Come along and join me and other like-minded friendly women at one of my workshops. Bring along your best friend, mum, sister or daughter for a fun and interactive session.
You will walk away knowing –
- About the different body shapes and how they relate to you.
- Your own personal body shape (horizontal and vertical)
- How to dress to appear thinner and taller.
- Different ways of layering to create an individual look.
- How to inject this seasons colours into your wardrobe.
- A list of shops that will suit your lifestyle and budget.?
If you have a few friends who’d like to get together and enjoy a ‘Group Dressing 4 You‘ afternoon or evening, call me to arrange a date.
My workshops will make you feel empowered and give you the confidence to dress for all occasions.