Dressing for Winter is a challenge. As soon as the temperature drops we think of cosy, oversized garments which will keep us warm – but these can make us look bulky. Don’t get me wrong, I love cosy clothes too. As soon as I get in the door after being out and about all day I go straight for my cosy pjs and ugg boots.
So what’s in MY winter wardrobe?
- A long lined fitted jumper dress, teamed with a leather jacket
- Faux fur for glamour and warmth.
- Black Ponte pants are a winter staple in my wardrobe. They can be dressed up or down.
- Puffer jacket, or puffer vest
- Trench coat
- Faux leather drawstring pants (when I visit the grand babies)
- Drawstring denim jeans (casual style)
- White shirt and lined long sleeve tee shirt for layering.
- Dark indigo jeans
- I love leather jackets and leather skirts
- Trans-seasonal dress.
- High-waisted, wide-legged pants
- Cardigan with a long line.
- Cropped jumpers for layering
- Ankle boots and knee highs.
- White sneakers
- Thermal singlets are a must for me.
This is a guide to what I wear through the winter months. Your requirements may be very different, depending on your lifestyle and personality.
Remember ladies, shop from your wardrobe first and make a list to fill the gaps before you hit the shops.